6th International VDI Conference - Connected Off-Highway Machines
The conference will take place online from October 26th to 28th, 2021 with real-time lectures - all times are in reference to CEST.
- Learn more about the impact of the Digital Transformation on the Off-Highway Industry
- Find out about current developments in the area of Connectivity and Data Management, as well as Remote Monitoring and Autonomy
- Meet peers from the agricultural, mining and construction Industry and discuss latest findings and trends
- Register for the “Connected Off-Highway Machines” conference and visit our parallel conferences “Electrified Off-Highway Machines” and “Smart Farming” free of extra charge
On October 26-28, 2021 our 6th international conference on “Connected Off-Highway Machines” will take place online to discuss new technologies revolutionizing the industry. In the Off-Highway Industry mobile machines become increasingly connected and drive (semi-) autonomously already. They increase productivity and efficiency while reducing costs and making working conditions in harsh environments safer. Our international VDI conference offers an ideal platform to discuss latest technology trends with international experts.
Free of charge whitepaper download
Machines meet Radio Technology
Author: Heikki Keränen, Solution Manager, SATEL
Smart Future for the Off-Highway Industry?
All major players of the Off-Highway Industry are working on smart technologies and solutions. Automation, connectivity and digital processes have many benefits. However, there are still many challenges and questions ahead: How do connectivity and automation impact business models? How to really benefit from Big Data? How to integrate artificial intelligence in Off-Highway Machines? When and how will fully Autonomous Off-Highway Machines become a reality? How does the role of the worker change?
Who should attend the conference?
The "Connected Off-Highway Machines" Conference is aimed at engineers, technologists, designers and specialists from mobile machine manufacturers and suppliers of the off-highway industry, in particular managers and staff from:
- Software development
- Mobile machine control Solutions
- Communication technologies Departments
- Electric and electronics systems
- Telematics, drivers assistance Systems
This international conference provides a professional forum for all experts who are working in the fields of Connected Off-Highway Machines, Automation and IT for mobile machines to exchange experiences and ideas.
Secure your seat now and benefit from parallel conferences
Do you want to find out more about current challenges and new chances in the area of "Connected Off-Highway Machines"? Then reserve a place at the "Connected Off-Highway Machines" conference now.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message