The supporting element of the International VDI Congress "Dritev" is its technical program. Judged and selected by experts in advance, the technical presentations reflect the current challenges in the pre- and series development of hybrid and electrified powertrains and transmissions.
How do the powertrain developers from series production and pre-development meet the diverse requirements?
The top topics 2021:
- Design of electric drives
- Optimized mechanical components for hybrids and drives
- Simulation and AI-supported design in development
- Concepts for conventional and electrified drives
- Latest test methods for the validation of components
- Expectations of the younger generations towards mobility
- Plenary speeches: Concepts and ideas for the automotive industry on the way to climate-neutral mobility
Speaking companies among others
AVL – BMW Group – bmt drive solutions – BorgWarner – CLEPA – DELL – Diehl – ESI – FEV – Freudenberg – FZG / TU München– GKN – Hexagon/Romax – Hofer powertrain – Hyundai – IAV – Institut für Fahrzeugtechnik / TU Braunschweig – Magna – Mercedes-Benz – Porsche – Schaeffler – IMS / TU Darmstadt – Teijin – Tremec – TU Graz – Univance – Vitesco – VDA – ZF Group
Attending the event in person is still too uncertain for you? Take part in the Dritev via livestream and access the presentation content conveniently from your office or home office. We will stream the presentations from the World Congress Center Bonn so that you can be there despite travel restrictions.