The supporting element of the International VDI Congress "Dritev" is its technical program. Judged and selected by experts in advance, the technical presentations reflect the current challenges in the pre- and series development of hybrid and electrified powertrains and transmissions.
How do the powertrain developers from series production and pre-development meet the diverse requirements?
The top topics 2022:
- Design of electric drives
- Optimized mechanical components for hybrids and drives
- Simulation and AI-supported design in development
- Concepts for conventional and electrified drives
- Latest test methods for the validation of components
- Expectations of the younger generations towards mobility
- Plenary speeches: Concepts and ideas for the automotive industry on the way to climate-neutral mobility
Speaking companies among others
AVL – BMW Group – bmt drive solutions – BorgWarner – CLEPA – DELL – Diehl – ESI – FEV – Freudenberg – FZG / TU München– GKN – Hexagon/Romax – Hofer powertrain – Hyundai – IAV – Institut für Fahrzeugtechnik / TU Braunschweig – Magna – Mercedes-Benz – Porsche – Schaeffler – IMS / TU Darmstadt – Teijin – Tremec – TU Graz – Univance – Vitesco – VDA – ZF Group
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.