Your Opportunities at a glance
- Reach over 600 decision makers in the field of international drivetrain systems in just one place over two days
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Boost your company’s image and awareness with participation in the trade fair
- Sustainably position your company as a competent and long-term partner
- Enjoy maximum presence as a sponsor or exhibitor before, during and after the event.
- Profit from better contacts than those attained with classic advertising
- Present your newest innovations on site and use an exclusive platform for your market launches
Castrol, one of the world’s leading lubricant brands, has a proud heritage of innovation and fuelling the dreams of pioneers. Our passion for performance, combined with a philosophy of working in partnership, has enabled Castrol to develop lubricants and greases that have been at the heart of numerous technological feats on land, air, sea, and space for over 125 years.
Today, Castrol is playing its part in the focus on sustainability through our PATH360 strategy that sets out aims to help save waste, reduce carbon, and improve lives.
Castrol is part of the bp group and serves customers and consumers in the automotive, marine, industrial and energy sectors. Our branded products are recognized globally for innovation and high performance through our commitment to premium quality and cutting-edge technology. For more information, please visit: www.castrol.com
You can choose between
- Stand sizes: 6, 8, 9, or 12 sqm (bigger sizes available on request)
- Packages: net stand space or complete stand
- Stand types: row stand, corner stand, end of block
The following services are included in every exhibition package:
- A congress ticket, including specialist presentations, catering and evening event
- Mention on the website
- Catalogue entry including black and white logo
- Entry into the event app including black and white logo
- Electricity supply (230V, 3kW including 3 pin socket)