The LAND.TECHNIK International Conference on Agricultural Engineering is the official opening event of biannual AGRITECHNICA, the world’s most prominent exhibition of agricultural machines and equipment.
This year, LAND.TECHNIK will feature technical presentations covering the newest developments and innovations in machines, technical concepts and agricultural methods. With 1100 participants in 2017 and 2019, LAND.TECHNIK has established itself as the premier forum for the international community of agricultural engineers. This also makes it the ideal opportunity to meet with experts from the fields of product design, management and science to exchange ideas and experiences as well as to discuss the future of agricultural engineering.
- Power trains, electrical drives and mobile hydraulics
- Agricultural information technologies, precision Farming, software engineering and data handling
- Automation, Robotics, electronic components and sensors, locating, tracking and navigation
- Technologies of soil protection, tillage and sowing
- Harvesting technologies
- Sustainable energy for agricultural applications
- Industrial product development and market service
The industry get together
Discuss developments, innovations and trends with leading experts in the field.
High quality presentations
Experience new developments in the agricultural industry this year in more than 60 professional presentations and discover innovations in drivetrain technology, tractors, combine harvesters, powertrains, harvest technology, automation in agriculture, renewable energy and digitalization.
Exchange of professional knowledge
Network with colleagues from around the world and from a variety of specializations.