International VDI Conference - Future of AI in Automotive
- Gain insight from case studies & best practice automotive AI use cases from around the world
- Learn how AI can be used as a tool within the enterprise, how to manage your data efficiently & how to build an AI-powered organization
- Discuss how to forge the path towards fully autonomous driving, how to ensure the safety & security of AI, and how to build trust in human-AI relations
- Take your chance to engage with internationally renowned AI experts & key decision-makers
On October 19-20, the international VDI Conference “Future of AI in Automotive” is returning for its 4th edition in Munich! Specifically designed for the automotive industry, the event engages with new ideas, innovations, upcoming challenges and future opportunities of automotive AI. The conference offers a platform for open discussions to all relevant stakeholders and is a must for those who want to capitalize on the emerging opportunities that AI brings to the automotive sector.
AI reshaping products & processes
The possibilities of AI for the automotive industry have been discussed at length for a while now, promising better products, improved user experience, and faster innovation cycles. Now it is time to move from promises to real use cases – and there already are plenty of examples in the automotive industry where AI is having a real and positive effect on products and processes. Experiences in and around the car are being reshaped, AI-powered tools support engineers in designing and developing better vehicles, and in manufacturing AI is used to increase quality and improve operations. Immense quantities of vehicle data are being collected and managed, advances in unsupervised learning make machine learning more cost-efficient, and new approaches allow for increased privacy and data security.
I am AI – are you?
Stay on top of these developments and engage with the newest innovations in the automotive AI market, hear what OEM’s, Tier 1s and Start-Ups have to say, and exchange ideas with key industry stakeholders. The VDI Conference “Future of AI in Automotive” is the ideal opportunity to get an update on how AI is transforming the automotive sector, its opportunities for future applications, and the challenges to come.
Selection of Speakers & Moderators 2022
- Daniel Weimer, Head of AI in Production and Engineering, Volkswagen AG, Germany
- Andrew Grant, Partner, Artificial Intelligence and Automotive, Dx3 (Dx-cubed), United Kingdom
- Karsten Roscher, Head of Dependable Perception & Imaging, Fraunhofer Institute for Cognitive Systems IKS, Germany
- Matthias Heller, Co-founder. lightly.ai, Switzerland
- Tarek Besold, Head of Strategic AI, Dekra Digital, Germany
- Igal Raichelgauz, CEO, AutoBrains Technologies, Israel
- Dr. Jürgen Bohn, Head of Innovation Cluster AI, Central Research & Innovation, Schaeffler AG, Germany
- Peter Schlicht, Head of Safe AI and AI Innovations, Cariad SE, Germany
- …and many more!
If you have any questions regarding the conference program or are interested in speaking at the event, please contact Birgit Bremer.
Who should attend the conference?
The conference is designed for decision-makers, technical managers, and technical experts working in the field of automotive AI, who are interested in both technical details and the broader picture. From established OEMs to new start-ups, from Tier 1 and 2 suppliers to the semiconductor industry: All stakeholders in the automotive AI ecosystem are invited to join.
Are you interested in ground-breaking new developments in artificial intelligence and the vehicles of the future? Would you like to know more about the technology that will lead to L5 autonomous driving? Do you want to engage with experts exclusively from the automotive and AI industry? Then save your seat for the VDI Conference “Future of AI in Automotive” now!
If you are a start-up you might qualify for a special discounted rate. Please contact us directly.
Are you interested in promoting your company and products at the conference? Contact Vanessa Ulbrich for more details.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message