9th International VDI Conference - Cyber Security for Vehicles
- Expert presentations & interactive sessions on technical challenges, current developments & the newest solutions for automotive security
- Meet technical experts & key decision-makers from leading OEMs & suppliers
- Extensive networking opportunities during roundtable discussions & networking breaks
On June 28-29, 2023, the International VDI Conference - Cyber Security for Vehicles will take place for the 9th time in Frankfurt, Germany! Join technical experts and key decision-makers from leading OEMs & suppliers to discuss technical challenges, stay up-to date on current developments & explore the newest solutions for automotive security.
Free of charge whitepaper download
Post-Quantum Cryptography: A Moving Target
Author: Mathias Dehm, Steffen Reith, and Marc Stöttinger
“Hey Siri, find the quickest way home!”
Vehicles are increasingly becoming connected mobile computers. This means that automotive manufacturers are as much software companies as they are producers of hardware. That’s why cyber security should be a major concern for the automotive industry. However, in a recent survey, 84% of respondents said that industry practices are not keeping pace with the ever-evolving security landscape. The VDI Conference - Cyber Security for Vehicles will allow you to stay ahead of the curve. Make use of interactive roundtable discussions, hands-on workshops, and in-depth presentations to broaden your knowledge and connect with the right people from the whole automotive security ecosystem.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here. Download Program PDF
If you have any questions about the program or are interested in becoming a speaker at one of our conferences, please contact Annick Pauwels.
- Dr. Mathias Dehm, Security & Privacy Expert, Continental AG, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Krauß, Head of Automotive Security Research, INCYDE GmbH and Head of Research Group Applied Cyber Security Darmstadt, Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Jörn Eichler, Head of Security Engineering, Electric/Electronic Engineering, Volkswagen AG, Germany
- Dr. Christian Köbel, Senior Project Engineer Cyber Security, Honda R&D Europe GmbH, Germany
Who should attend the Cyber Security for Vehicles Conference?
Talk with the right people to broaden your views, explore new partnerships and stay ahead of the curve. This technical conference is tailored to security experts and managers from OEMs, Tier 1&2s, software and IT companies, including:
- Cyber- & IT-Security Specialists
- Security Architects & Engineers
- Software Developers & Engineers
- CTOs and CIOs
Book your ticket now
You are interested in making the most of the current developments in the automotive security scene? You want to network with other professionals in the field and gain an overview of the challenges and opportunities ahead? Then book your ticket for the 9th International VDI Conference – Cyber Security for Vehicles now!
For information about sponsoring and exhibition opportunities, please contact Sandra Schreiner.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message