Already years ago, the congress has developed into a platform also for related industries and topics. Next to the main congress “DRITEV” there are parallel running conferences to offer a deep insight into all aspects of drivetrain technology.
In 2024 for example, the additional focus will be on Powertrain Systems in Mobile Machines.
The special plus for the participants of the congress and conferences:
- Free access to all technical presentations offered on site
- Encourages the exchange of knowledge and expertise among technical experts from different industries and functions.
Please find below more details to the parallel running conference in 2024.
‘Powertrain Systems in Mobile Machines’
On June 12th and 13th 2024 experts from Germany and abroad will meet at the 8th VDI Conference ‘Powertrain Systems in Mobile Machines 2024’ to discuss drivetrain development and design for mobile machinery. Off-highway experts will talk about systemic and modular technical solutions for traction and process drives. Conventional developments as well as electrified solutions, whether with batteries, fuel cells or hybrid designs, will be part of the technical discussion. There will be an update on the future European regulations and a positioning with regard to alternative drives and energy sources. The innovative drive solutions are to discuss with their effects on all three dimensions of sustainability. Finally, the possibilities that information technology, automation and AI currently offer are of concern to the industry and to the conference
Call for papers launched: We are looking for you as a speaker!
Submit your abstract now and take part in shaping the VDI conference ‘Powertrain Systems in Mobile Machines’ in 2024!
Would you like to hold an exciting specialist lecture, present your new solutions, exciting work and best practice examples, and want to become part of the VDI-Conference? Then join us as a speaker.
Topics with the below focus are considered:
- European regulations in the off-highway sector: emissions, technical rules, examples
- Opportunities for electrified off-road applications: Li-ion battery, fuel cell, hybrid systems
- Impact of energy sources on powertrain architecture. (Battery, fuel cell, e-fuels, hydrogen, power grid, powertrain variance).
- Modular and integrated solutions for traction and process drives
- Digitalization as an enabler: use of assistance systems, predictive maintenance, driving analysis
- Smart driving strategies through AI
- Field reports on innovative drive systems
Under the direction Prof. Dr. Ludger Frerichs, Director, Institute of Mobile Machines and Commercial Vehicles (IMN), TU Braunschweig, Germany the conference program will be set up. Based on the abstract, the program committee will decide on the acceptance and order of presentation.
Summit your abstract now! We are looking forward receiving your submission.
More details can be found here.