Already years ago the congress has developed into a platform also for related industries and topics. Next to the main congress “DRITEV” there are parallel running conferences to offer a deep insight into all aspects of drivetrain technology.
In 2022 for example, the additional focus will be on Powertrain Systems in Mobile Machines.
The special plus for the participants of the congress and conferences:
- free access to all technical presentations offered on site
- This enables a genuine cross-industry and cross-functional exchange among the technical experts.
Please find below more details to the parallel running conference in 2022.
On July 06th and 07th 2022 experts from Germany and abroad will meet at the 7th VDI Conference ‘Powertrain Systems in Mobile Machines 2022’ to discuss drivetrain development and design for mobile machinery. Off-highway experts will discuss future challenges and new solutions in the fields of electrified off-road applications, whether with battery, fuel cell or also in hybrid designs. Modular solutions for traction and process drives will be presented. The important topic of increasing efficiency through digitalization will be discussed. Important related issues are such as real-time data acquisition, driving analysis or predictive maintenance.
Main topics in 2022 will be:
- European regulations in the off-highway sector: emissions, technical rules, examples
- Opportunities for electrified off-road applications
- Potential and challenges for fuel cells in off-road applications
- Impact of energy sources on powertrain architecture
- Field reports on innovative drive systems
- Modular and integrated solutions for traction and process drives
`The off-highway machine of the future – concepts of alternative drive technologies` will be the decisive theme of the keynote speech of Mr. Eugen Schobesberger, Managing Director R&D, Liebherr-EMtec GmbH, Kirchdorf/Iller, Germany. He takes up aspects of the European Green Deal, considers the question ‘are there alternatives to electrification of machines’ and pays attention to the sustainability of various drive systems: “from cradle to cradle” (material life cycle).
Look forward to an exciting conference programme!
Chairman of the conference:
Prof. Dr. Ludger Frerichs, Director, Institute of Mobile Machines and Commercial Vehicles (IMN), TU Braunschweig, Germany
More Details: Powertrain Systems in Mobile Machines