Already years ago the congress has developed into a platform also for related industries and topics. Next to the main congress “DRITEV” there are parallel running conferences to offer a deep insight into all aspects of drivetrain technology.
In 2023 for example, the additional focus will be on Drivetrain Solutions for Commercial Vehicles.
The special plus for the participants of the congress and conferences:
- free access to all technical presentations offered on site
- This enables a genuine cross-industry and cross-functional exchange among the technical experts.
Please find below more details to the parallel running conference in 2023.
At the 8th International Conference ‘Drivetrain Solutions for Commercial Vehicles‘ on July 5th and 6th, 2023 major players in the commercial vehicle sector will give an insight into the latest developments of powertrain solutions that solely run on battery power as well as concepts based on hybrid and conventional solutions.
Multiple solutions for the drive train of commercial vehicles
In light of CO2 regulations getting more and more stringent, commercial vehicle manufacturers are faced with the development of alternatives to replace the conventional powertrain. Although a battery-powered solution is particularly attractive for city traffic, it does not seem to be doable for heavy commercial traffic due to capacity and weight-saving reasons – at least in the medium term. Therefore hybrid concepts and synthetic fuels are of crucial interest.
Take part in shaping the VDI conference ‘Drivetrain Solutions for Commercial Vehicles‘ in Baden-Baden, Germany!
Would you like to hold an exciting specialist lecture, present your new solutions, exciting work and best practice examples and want to become part of the VDI-Conference?
Hand in your abstract covering related topics such as:
- Synthetic fuels: Varieties, costs, general conditions
- Electrification Concepts for light and medium duty vehicles
- Potentials of commercial vehicles run on natural gas
- Hydrogen mobility for the heavy freight segment
- Advanced simulation methods for developers
- Data and Security in the Drive System
- Drivetrain Architectures and Vehicle Integration
Summit your abstract now!
Please sent your contribution via email to Caroline Koerber, VDI Wissensforum (firstname.lastname@example.org) including the following information:
- Title of the paper
- An abstract summarizing your paper and explaining the key messages of your contribution (one-pager, A4)
- Information about the lecturer and co-authors
- Latest date of submission: October 21rd, 2022
German and English are the approved languages for presentation. The permitted presentation time is 20 minutes, with additional 5 minutes for discussion afterwards. Presentations and a detailed manuscript (voluntary basis) must be submitted in English. For the conference lectures simultaneous interpreting (German - English) via headphones will provided.
The VDI Wissensforum and our program committee is looking forward to your submission.
Under the direction of Thomas Landsherr, Vice President, MAN Truck & Bus SE, Engineering Powertrain – Transmission and Driveability Development (EPD), Germany the conference program will be set up. He will be supported by committee of experts. Based on the abstract, the program committee will decide on the acceptance and order of presentation.
More details can be found here: Drivetrain Solutions for Commercial Vehicles