We are pleased to announce that we have highly distinguished keynote
speakers out of the industry.
Our keynote speakers for 2023 include:
Kai Lars Barbehön
Vice President Central
Control Units, Wire Harness,
Power Supply, BMW AG
Dr. Yankin Tanurhan
Senior Vice President of Engineering, Synopsys, Inc.
Chief Software Officer – Executive Vice President, Research & Development,
Corporate Vice President, Manufacturing & Mobility, Microsoft Corp.
Founder & CEO, Autobrains Technologies Ltd.
Vishnu Gurusamy Sundaram
M.Sc., Senior Vice President, Cockpit, Mobile and Apps,
We are excited to hear from these international experts.
They will provide valuable insights into the latest trends, technologies, and challenges in the
automotive electronics industry.
This year’s main lectures topics include:
- Open Source Software
- Software Technologies
- Automotive AI
- Automated Driving
- Electronics Technology
- E-Vehicle Mobility
- System Engineering and Processes
Automotive Trend Session
This year, we have a new program highlight: Automotive Trend Session. For 2023 the focus topic is “Open Source”.
We aim to highlight and discuss the advantages and possibilities of Open Source software in the automotive industry.
We are proud to bring together experts from the Open Source Field to share their knowledge and experiences.
Speakers Open Source
- Michael Plagge, VP Ecosystem Development, Eclipse Foundation AISBL
- Boris Engel, Program Director Automotive, Microsoft Corporation
- Robert Day, Director, Autonomous Vehicles, Arm
- Francis Chow, VP & GM, In-vehicle Operating System and Edge, Red Hat Inc.,
Look forward to groundbreaking presentations and new insights from the poster presentations.
The posters present complex topics in a vivid way and allow you to engage directly with leading experts. They cover a wide range of topics, from pioneering technologies to current challenges in the industry. Visit our exhibition area on both days to explore the exciting content of our posters.
Join us on the second day of the event, during the coffee and lunch break, to delve even deeper into our captivating poster presentations.
You can find the latest information and the venue in the event app.
Look forward to the following poster presentations:
- Centralized Democratization of Simulation Capabilities to Optimize Vehicle Development Processes
Sami Bilgic Istoc, IPG Automotive GmbH
- How safe and precise GNSS can be relevant for Autonomous Vehicles
Carlos Busnadiego, GMV
- Advanced capabilities in testing battery management systems
Abdülkerim Dagli, MicroNova AG
- Next Generation Vehicle Test & Flash
Oliver Fieth, Softing Automotive Electronics GmbH
- Smart Comfort Solutions for Vehicle Access and Interior
Volkmar Fölsche, Brose Fahrzeugteile SE & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft, Bamberg
- A Systematic Timing Approach at HMC (Hyundai Motor Company)
Peter Gliwa, GLIWA embedded systems GmbH & Co. KG
- Low Latency Video Coding of RAW Sensor Data with JPEG XS
Wolfgang Heppner, Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen IIS
- LaneCharge - A Cost-Efficient Approach to Semi Static Wireless Charging
Stephen Hölzel, Hochschule Hannover / Fakultät 1 Elektro- und Informationstechnik
- Transforming the Automotive Organization through ISO/SAE 21434 – Organizational, Cybersecurity Challenges and Cross-Cutting Concerns between Cybersecurity and Functional Safety
Dennis Kengo Oka, Synopsys
- Gaia-X as an enabler for a new data economy in the development of future mobility solutions
Falk Langer, IAV GmbH
- Revolutionizing Auto Security with Quantum Computing
Christian Overkott, Irdeto Security B.V.
- Integration of virtual ECUs into existing test infrastructures
Stephan Schmidt, MicroNova AGTesting SolutionsConsulting
- Exploring the Limits of Driving Stability using Reinforcement Learning for Vehicle Dynamics Simulation
Mark Wielitzka, Danny Braunstedter, IAV GmbH