Train to become a VDI certified professional for employee management
You have moved from the role of colleague to that of supervisor and now need to rethink and adapt your previous demeanour in order to lead your employees successfully and constructively. You also have to learn how to use new communication and leadership tools and how to conduct successful and goal-oriented employee appraisals.
To do this, use the Technical Online Course (TOC) Becoming the boss". Through 4 online training courses you will learn all the necessary methods and techniques you need as a supervisor to lead employees. After successfully passing all online training courses as well as the digital final exam, you will receive a certificate for "VDI certified Professional".
The TOC provides you with interdisciplinary technical and methodological knowledge in the areas of:
- Fundamentals of constructive leadership
- Communication in everyday leadership
- Adequate use of leadership resources
- Conducting employee appraisals - goal-oriented and successful
Your advantages as a TOC participant
- You will acquire sound beginner's knowledge of the subject area of employee management
- The interactive learning simulation enables rapid knowledge retention
- You will receive a recognised VDI certificate
Who should participate
The TOC "Becoming the boss" is aimed at prospective managers and project managers as well as specialists with personnel responsibility.