We’re back again for you with the usual face-to-face events! And as the health and safety of our employees and clients is of utmost importance to us, we’ve developed a safety concept to make our events ‘coronavirus-secure’.
We follow the official regulations stipulated by the States and the Federal Government and pay attention to the following hygiene measures required for events:
- Prerequisite for participation is proof of one of the "3Gs" (recovered, vaccinated, tested)
- Our partner hotels assure a comprehensive hygiene and room concept.
- The room sizes usually allow the safety distance of at least 1.5 meters to be maintained
- There is enough disinfectants available
- An appropriate gastronomic concept guarantees that coffee breaks and lunch take place in accordance with legal guidelines and recommendations.
- GDPR compliant retrieval of contact information serves as a functioning contact tracing systemOur event support on site ensures a smooth process and is available for any questions you may have.
- Due to a change in the infection situation, there may be changes in the on-site organization or cancellation of events at short notice.
*depending on the current resolutions of the federal, state and local governments.
Please consider your responsibility to yourself and others by following hygiene rules
- Stay at home if you have cold and flu symptoms
- Wear mouth and nose coverings - please observe the recommended wearing time of the mouth-nose protection
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters – if possible
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid shaking hands
- Sneeze hygienically into your elbow