Commercial vehicles 2023
The "Commercial Vehicles 2023" conference brings you closer to the transport solutions of the future. New customer, market and regulatory requirements challenge operators as well as developers permanently. Discuss those with other experts from the industry and listen to best practices and new approaches.
The key topics of the conference are:
- What will Future Transportation look like?
- Digitization in Commercial Vehicles
- Sustainable Commercial Vehicle
- Ways to achieve Zero Accidents/ADAS/HMI & operating concepts
- Transportation System & Infrastructure for tomorrow’s Urban Traffic – Public Transport, Van, Truck
Who is the conference aimed at?
The "Commercial Vehicles 2023" conference is aimed at experts and decision-makers:
- Who work for the fleet operators (logisticians, fleet managers, fleet engineers)
- Who are active in automotive development and production
- Who are employed by transport companies
We are also addressing representatives of the following sectors:
- Commercial vehicle manufacturers and suppliers
- Software and hardware companies
- Institutes and universities
- Service providers
A short overview of the conference
- Learn from the Best: Listen to more than 30 lectures and keynotes on technology trends in commercial vehicle development.
- Deep Dive meets Hands on: Plant tour and test rides at Daimler Truck in Wörth allow a deeper insight to gain a better understanding of production and current developments.
We are currently preparing the final program for you. You will soon be able to download it here.
Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Bengl IVECO Magirus AG / Ulm
Dr. Thomas Dieckmann ZF Friedrichshafen AG Commercial Vehicle Control Systems / Hannover
Prof. Dr. Ing. Jörg Ebert Ebert Consulting GmbH / Köln
Markus Eisele ZF Friedrichshafen AG / Kressbronn
Dr. Linn Hackenberg Volkswagen AG / Wolfsburg
Dipl.-Ing. Christof Kerkhoff Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. / Düsseldorf
Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Lützner Continental Automotive GmbH / Schwalbach
Jack Martens DAF Trucks N.V. / Eindhoven
Dr. Karl Masser Magna Powertrain Engineering Center Steyr GmbH & C o. KG / St. Valentin
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Müller Daimler Buses EvoBus GmbH / Neu-Ulm
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Nickels MAN Truck & Bus SE / München
Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Sasse Fahrzeugwerk Bernard Krone GmbH & Co. KG / Werlte
Prof. Dr. Ing. Karl Viktor Schaller Karl Viktor Schaller / München
Dr. Jürgen Wagner MAN Truck & Bus SE / München
Enrico Wohlfarth Daimler Truck AG / Esslingen
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message