Commercial vehicles 2021
Your health is our priority! Accordingly, the programme committee, in consensus with the VDI, has decided to postpone the conference to 07-08 September 2021.
The "Commercial Vehicles 2021" conference brings you closer to the transport solutions of the future. New customer, market and regulatory requirements challenge operators as well as developers permanently. Discuss those with other experts from the industry and listen to best practices and new approaches.
The following priority topics will be addressed in 2021:
- Increasing the efficiency of modern commercial vehicles
- Focus on Zero Emissions: electrification, hybridisation, hydrogen drives
- Urban traffic of tomorrow - public transport
- Automated Driving, IOT, Connectivity and Digitalisation
With experts from:
ACEA | ANSYS | AVL | CAN in Automation | Daimler Buses - EvoBus | Deutsche Bahn | DLR | Ebertconsulting | Fraunhofer ITWM | HAWK | IAV | KIT | MAGNA POWERTRAIN | MAN Truck & Bus | Michelin | Schaeffler Paravan | Volkswagen | Westport Fuel Systems | XTRONIC | ZF Group
Who is the conference aimed at?
The "Commercial Vehicles 2021" conference is aimed at experts and decision-makers:
- Who work for the fleet operators (logisticians, fleet managers, fleet engineers)
- Who are active in automotive development and production
- Who are employed by transport companies
We are also addressing representatives of the following sectors:
- Commercial vehicle manufacturers and suppliers
- Software and hardware companies
- Institutes and universities
- Service providers
A short overview of the conference
- Learn from the Best: Listen to more than 25 international speeches and keynotes on technology trends in commercial vehicle development.
- Deep Dive meets Hands on: Factory walk-throughs and test rides allow a deeper insight to gain a better understanding of production and current developments.
- Experience steel: Let yourself be taken into the world of steel.
At the moment the conference programme is still being updated. Please find here as long as the original programme planned for June.
Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Bengl IVECO Magirus AG / Ulm
Dr. Thomas Dieckmann ZF Friedrichshafen AG Commercial Vehicle Control Systems / Hannover
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Ebert Ebert Consulting GmbH / Köln
Christof Kerkhoff Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. / Düsseldorf
Torsten Klein Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge / Hannover
Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Lützner CPT Group GmbH / Schwalbach
Jack Martens DAF Trucks N.V. / Eindhoven
Dr. Karl Masser Magna Powertrain Engineering Center Steyr GmbH & Co. KG / St. Valentin
Herbert Mozer ZF Friedrichshafen AG / Friedrichshafen
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Nickels MAN Truck & Bus SE / Nürnberg
Wolfgang Prokopp Daimler Buses / EvoBus GmbH / Neu-Ulm
Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Sasse Fahrzeugwerk Bernard Krone GmbH & Co. KG / Werlte
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karl Schaller München
Dr. Jürgen Wagner MAN Truck & Bus SE / München
Enrico Wohlfarth Daimler Truck AG / Esslingen
The event is currently not available for booking.
We will inform you by email as soon as it is possible to book the event again.
By sending through your contact details, you won’t miss any further updates about our events.
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
Are you missing something?
Do you need more information about this event? Then please feel free to send us a message.Write a message