The ELIV MarketPlace Baden-Baden (long known as "Baden-Baden Spezial") has been held every two years since 2004, alternating with the international VDI Electronics Congress ELIV. More than 450 experts meet here to learn about trends and developments in electronics in mobile applications.
The ELIV Marketplace unites under its roof three top-class conferences: "E/E in passenger cars", "EE in commercial vehicles" and "E/E in mobile machines" and sees itself as a platform where methods and techniques of the current trends and top topics are presented in depth. To ensure that the event can live up to this claim, the three dedicated technical committees carefully evaluate topics and speakers.
As a long-standing member of the ELIV and ELIV-MarketPlace Passenger Cars committees, Dr.-Ing. Klaus Harms, Bosch Management Support GmbH, will be acting as chairman for the passenger car program for the first time. Dr.-Ing. Hans Welfers, formerly MAN, is the chairman of the Commercial Vehicles Program. Dipl.-Ing. Peter Hieronymus from CLAAS is the chairman of the Electrics / Electronics in Mobile Machines program. The program committee with proven experts from the electronics community is the key anchor of the congress program. The technical sponsorship is the responsibility of the VDI Vehicle and Traffic Engineering Association (FVT).
Download the program here.
- In-Vehicle and End-to-End Architectures
- Automotive Engineering and Software Technologies: Methodologies, Processes, Tools
- Safe, Secure, Reliable and Validated Automation
- Drive Systems, Power Electronics, Energy Storage and Management
- Mechatronic and Electronic Innovations, e.g. Sensors, Actuators, ECUs, HMI
Further specific topics are:
- Connectivity: Infrastructure and Hardware
- ADAS, Highly Automated and Connected Driving
- AI – Self Learning Vehicles, Data Analytics
- Software Defined Vehicles
- E-Mobility Charging Systems and Infrastructure
- Software Defined Commercial Vehicles for Distribution, Long-Haul and Public Transportation
- Highly Automated Driving (HAD) levels 3 to 5 aiming at ultimate road safety and increased transport efficiency
- Connected Services, Data Analytics and AI for the future optimization of transportation ecosystems
- Battery or Hydrogen: challenges for optimizing energy supply for electrified CVs
- Key Innovations for CV-capable mechatronics, e.g. sensors, actuators, ECUs and scalable HPCs
- Automation, The road to autonomous working machines (AI, Sensors, V2X)
- Connectivity: Hardware and Infrastructure
- Machine Learning and AI (+ application examples)
- System Integration and HMI
The ELIV-MarketPlace is aimed at specialists and managers who work in electronics, software and hardware development at manufacturers and suppliers of passenger cars, commercial vehicles and mobile machiners (agricultural and construction machinery as well as special vehicles), electronics, software and hardware companies, service providers or at universities and institutes.
Would you like to find out about the top topics in automotive electronics, exchange ideas with other experts and expand your professional network, all corona-safe and adapted to your current working conditions? Then secure your ticket for the ELIV-MarketPlace now!
The event is currently not available for booking.
We will inform you by email as soon as it is possible to book the event again.
By sending through your contact details, you won’t miss any further updates about our events.
- Differentiation from your competitors
- Increase your corporate image and awareness
- Sustainable positioning of your company as a competent and long-term partner
- Ensuring maximum perception before, during and after the event
- Higher contact quality than with classic advertising
- Ideal opportunity to present an innovation or promote a market launch
- New customer generation (bundling of representatives of your target group in one place over two days)
The following exhibitor packages are available
We offer different stand packages with, for example, 6,8,9 or 12 sqm net stand space. On request, you can also receive the packages incl. stand construction or order larger areas.
The following services are included in the exhibition package
- Stand space
- A congress ticket, including specialist presentations, catering and evening get-together
- Mention on the website
- Catalogue entry including b/w logo
- Entry into the event app, with b/w logo
- Electricity supply (230V, 3kW including 3 pin socket)
Are you interested in becoming part of the trade exhibition? Then contact us!
Use our various partnering offers to firmly establish your company in the minds of the participants. You can boost your presence on the event with various advertising measures. We would also be glad to create an individual offer for you to put your company in the spotlight.
- Sustainable image and competence positioning in your target group - supported by the positive image of VDI
- Increased visibility and extended range
- Attention-grabbing presentation of your products and services with or without an exhibition booth
- Possibility of direct and personal contact with technical decision-makers in the industry, which you cannot reach with traditional advertising
- Many types of presentation possible in the conference and exhibition area
- Gold/Silver/Bronze Sponsoring
- Lunch Sponsorship
- Banners in the Kongresshaus Baden-Baden, floor stickers, flag advertising and other possibilities to present yourself also on the forecourt
- Display of your brochures / setting up roll-ups
- Sponsoring of the evening event
- Lanyard Sponsorship
- App Sponsoring
- Wifi Sponsoring
You will find even more options in our registration form, which we will be pleased to send you upon request.
Contact us now!
Dipl.-Ing. Reinhold Beck Mercedes-Benz AG / Sindelfingen
Georg Fässler Continental Automotive GmbH / Villingen-Schwenningen
Dr. Alexander Flaig Bosch Rexroth AG / Elchingen
Simon Fürst BMW AG / Unterschleißheim
Steffen Glemser NXP Semiconductors Germany GmbH / Böblingen
Volker Hansen Daimler Truck AG / Stuttgart
Dr.-Ing. Klaus Harms Robert Bosch GmbH / Schwieberdingen
Dr. Falk Hecker Knorr-Bremse Systeme für Nutzfahrzeuge GmbH / Schwieberdingen
Prof. Thomas Herlitzius Fakultät Maschinenwesen Technische Universität Dre sden / Dresden
Dipl.-Ing. Peter Hieronymus Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock
Dr. Carsten Hoff Claas E-Systems GmbH / Dissen
Roman Hofmann Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH / Lindau
Jürgen Hollstein Kempen
Dr.-Ing. Franz Krauss ZF Friedrichshafen AG / Friedrichshafen
Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Leinenbach Hydac Electronic GmbH / Saarbrücken
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Riegl MAN Truck & Bus SE / München
Dipl.- Inf. Martin Schleicher Continental Teves AG & Co. oHG / Frankfurt
Dr. Hans Welfers Dr. Hans Welfers / Wegberg
Michael Winkler HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA / Lippstadt
Become an exhibitor or sponsor
- Aurora Labs
- Bertrandt AG
- Daimler Truck AG
- dSPACE GmbH
- EDAG Engineering GmbH
- emmtrix Technologies GmbH
- ETAS GmbH
- FEV.io GmbH
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen IIS
- Göpel electronic GmbH
- Kugler Maag CIE GmbH
- MAGNA Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co KG
- Method Park by UL
- OPAL-RT Germany GmbH
- Softing Automotive Electronics
- TASKING Germany GmbH
- TraceTronic GmbH
- Vector Informatik GmbH
Under the following link you will find the bookable room allotments within the ELIV MarketPlace 2022:
Accommodation ELIV MarketPlace 2022