Submit your contribution now and join us as a speaker
Are you an expert in the field of agricultural technology and do you want to share and exchange your knowledge with other industry professionals? Then submit a contribution suggestion in English on one of the following main topics no later than 31 March 2023.
- Tractors, self-propelled agricultural machinery
- Power trains, electrical drives and mobile hydraulics
- Agricultural information technologies, precision farming, software engineering, artificial inteligence and data handling
- Automation, robotics, electronic components and sensors, locating, tracking and navigation
- Technologies of soil protection, tillage and sowing
- Harvesting technologies
- Sustainable energy for agricultural applications
- Industrial product development and market service
We welcome submissions from industry, universities and research institutions as well as from the field of practical agriculture.
The abstract should contain:
- Author and his/her e-mail
- Review requested
- Abstract (max. one page DIN A4)
Based on the abstract of the presentation the programme committee will decide on the acceptance of the paper. We particularly invite young engineers to use this opportunity to present their skills. Accepted papers presented during the conference will be offered the option to pass a scientific review process of a full paper. This provides the opportunity to publish a scientific paper. If you do want to participate in the reviewing, please note “scientific reviewing requested” on the abstract. Further information will be given after the first review step of the conference.